Hi Robert,
You may not have done anything wrong.
I have found email's from friends in my Spam folder without my doing anything.
Do the following.
In the Spam folder arrow down to the email in question,
Just press the context key then the letter k
then arrow up to not junk and enter
Now if you want to put the email back into the inbox, just press alt t
arrow left once
then arrow up to  move to inbox again and enter.
Good luck, Manny please help me reach a million clicks by forwarding my stand-up comedy performance to your friends, or Tweet or Facebook it .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g computer specifications: Window Eyes 8.4, Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium, with dual boot to windows 8.1, with start8 from: www.stardock.com with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600 quad core drivers and software updated software recommended: Firefox, Thunderbird, Win Patrol, Roboform, On 7/26/2014 5:11 AM, robert martin wrote:
Good Morning All,

I seem to have chronic difficulties with Thunderbird, mostly a function of my own incompitance rather than of problems with either Thunderbird or WindowEyes. Somehow all messages from two of my distribution lists are suddenly going to spam. I assume I have somehow filtered these out but can't find where to address the problem if that's what it is. I would appreciate some advice as to how to resolve this problem and would appreciate knowing what I might have done to cause it. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.





If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to