I just installed 31 and am seeing two to combo-boxes as well. I ran through the menus and options and couldn't find anything. I also tried opening the context menu while in that second to field. Nothing there either. So who knows.

Tom


On 7/26/2014 8:11 PM, Sunshine wrote:
I used the tab key and not the enter key are you using the latest
version of thunderbird which is 31?
I tried this with a portableof thunderbird 24.6 and the behavior i
menchened in 31 does not happen in that version 24.6
I wonder what is going on with thunderbird 31?
On 7/26/2014 6:52 PM, Alan Siman wrote:
Are you sure you hit the tab button rather then the return button?
Hitting the latter will give you another to line rather then moving to
the subject box using the tab key.
On 7/26/2014 4:48 PM, Sunshine wrote:
i have a strange question.
When now composing an email after i type in my contacts name that is
in my address book normaly i can tab and then the subject line is
there but now since thunderbird 31 i get another to box to type into
and no i did not do anything like entering.
has anyone had this happen and if so how do you fix this?
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your
message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your
message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You
can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.




If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to