Hi Gang,
I'm trying to change some sounds, like when turning off and on the
browser and some others. I haven't done it for a long time and can't
seem to figure out the steps now. I have no trouble getting to the
list of sounds and can find in the windoweyes section where it says
browser off for instance, but there's where I draw a blank as to how
to apply a sound to it. Could anybody give me a few steps as to what
to do from there? Am using latest windoweyes with windows 7 64 bit. Thanks.
Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.