Hello,
I’m using WE 8.4 on a Windows 7 64-bit laptop. I bought a ticket at 
Greyhound.com on July 28 using IE 11 no problem. I have bought dozens of 
tickets there over the past more than ten years using various versions of 
Internet Explorer and Windows Vista and XP before that.
But when I tried to buy a ticket in mid September, I could no longer do so. I 
could no longer hear the check boxes for Round Trip and One Way, so I could not 
check the box for a round trip ticket. The one way box used to be checked by 
default, but I don’t know whether that is still the case. Also, when I entered 
my info, where I was leaving from, going to, and so on, I could no longer find 
the Search Schedules link. I tried the latest Firefox with the same result.
I was told by someone at customer service that Greyhound had made some changes 
to the site recently.
I was wondering if someone here could go up there and see what they can see, 
using either WE or another screen reader, to find out if the problems I am 
having are unique to Window Eyes, or to other screen readers as well. I’d like 
to give them as much info as I can when I call the web support number I found 
on their Contact page.
Thanks very much. I’d like to be able to buy my tickets up there independently 
as I always have. Last month, I called the Disability Assistance line and 
explained my difficulty. I was permitted to buy a ticket using an agent without 
paying the usual higher cost. But I can’t count on that happening indefinitely, 
and I’d rather just do it myself online if I can.
I appreciate any help with this.
Evan

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to