Hello, Window-eyes doesn't support mac, since Mac has voiceover built in,
like you would find on iPhone and such. However, you can still run windows
on a mac via a method called Bootcamp. I will not go much into detail, but
you are more than welcome to write me off list at:
[email protected]. I am running windows natively on my 2 macs
and I have no issues. Hope this helps.
Armando

-----Original Message-----
From: David Crowell [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:02 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Window eyes and Mac computers

I am seriously considering a Mac computer and am wondering how well WE works
with a Mac?  
I already use the iPhone and am very happy with it.  My laptop is almost
done for since I have had it for a number of years and when comparing
Windows to a Mac they seem much better even though they are more expensive.
So I would like opinions from people that use a Mac and the support team
about Window eyes performance with a Mac computer.  

Thank you all in advance for your help.  

        
Dave


---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
protection is active.
http://www.avast.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to