Hi!

While I do live a bit far away from Guangzhou (Shantou at the moment) I
do speak English and have met with some members of the group who
definitely speak English for what we like to talk about. I will
definitely email the group next time I come to town but in the meantime
the people I met were Bill Chen, Joey Chan and Jactry Zeng.

I personally have a good time and would be happy to meet them again. I
think one of their challenges is that they stay at a university campus
which is a bit far from downtown. Apart from that, they'd definitely fit
in a regular meetup in town :P

And they are subscribed to that list.

Fred

--
您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了 Google 网上论坛的“广州 GNU/Linux 用户组”论坛。
要退订此论坛并停止接收此论坛的电子邮件,请发送电子邮件到gzlug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com。

回复