At 11:36 PM 7/15/2005, you wrote:
Be aware that Steve Millingham's pieces are very, very heavy, being pewter
castings. I have worked with his jewellery, and in fact some of his Anne
Boleyn and Henry Vlll pieces were originally designed for a customer of
mine. You could also try http://www.anniethepedlar.com, who made all the
pieces for my Elizabeth figure. She works in brass, and will custom make. I
would always use her pieces as a first choice.

Suzi
www.suziclarke.co.uk

Thank you Suzi for sharing that with me. I was looking at his work, because I am looking for the jewelry to recreate Mary Tudor Brandon's jewelry in her marriage portrait.
http://www.uvm.edu/~hag/sca/tudor/marytudor.jpg
His was very close in the ouches that he made for the Princess Elizabeth repros.

I will check out Annie the Pedlar as well. I've heard her name very favorably.

Thanks again,

Kimiko