Warning: Spoiler for HP fans!

 I thought that immediately. Also Fawkes disappeared from Hogwarts after
which is curious, seeing as there were wounded defenders. So we may be
hearing more from D as he is the only wizard Voldemort(t is silent
according to JK Rowling)that Voldemort fears. And what was in what D
drank and insisted Harry make him drink it all, no matter what? JKR has
always had D insist that he would trust Severus Snape with his
life(possible multiple meanings here)

On a costuming bent: always note that JK Rowling describes what the
characters are wearing--what is the significance of D's robes?

Cindy Abel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]