Hello all,

yesterday i got a movie out from the Library and was wondering on you all's reaction /memory of it. I was not particularly impressed, but then, i was watching WHILE sewing so, i was not paying as much attention to the movie as i could have. The movie was LUTHER ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0309820/ ) The movie was not in itself very impressive. i thought the acting was ok, but there was no attempt to go in depth so it just seemed like people walking on stage, then walking off stage, and i did not get much of a feeling of a story from the movie.

The costumes were also not too impressive. most looked right, but it just did not click ion my brain and give me the feeling of clothes for many of the people. Like Emperor Charles V's costume was gorgeous, but it looked like he was wearing a costume, not clothes.
What did others think?