To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Good News

Yes I know Bjarne.

A polyester suit is a bad idea. Even if I was just going to wear it indoors. But those colors are just so wonderful. I am leaning more towards a new Elizabethain. In silk and cotton velvet, seeing I will be selling at a number of faires next year I should have something spiffy to wear.

Stephen

Bjarne og Leif Drews wrote:

Hi Steven,
Now i found out what bengaline is, but seriously when you have won such a price, it would be a shame to make a suit of polyester Steven, even that the colours are lovely, but seriously.........

Bjarne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Bergdahl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 6:46 AM
Subject: [h-cost] Good News

I have to brag!
It seem that I won this weeks $100 Shopping Spree at Fabric.Com. Still in shock and now I have to figure out what to spend it on. I've got a dozen ideas all screaming at me. Do I remake, "The Baby Blue Cavalier" (Remember the first one Regina?) or make some new Renn Faire clothes in real silk and cotton velvet. Or they have some real red silk for a drop dead Byzantine and use up all those pearls that my bead freak Mother keeps giving me, not that I'm complaining. There is the Celery and Violet Bengaline that would make a great 1770's suit embrodierd in Ribbons ala Bjarne. And let's not even look at the wools, I need a new 1840's great coat in a LOUD plaid. They have orange and pink velvet for some thing Teddy might wear. AND AND AND

HELP!!!!

The shell shocked Stephen Bergdahl