My problem with fabrics-store is that thier white light weight linen (IL-19 and IL-20 i think are they names) does not come in what they called "soften" so it is fairly rough-i.e. not something i would want to use in a chemises. I have used it so, and it is ok, but NOT as nice as some of the good linen I have bought for 7 dollars other places. I have tried washing and drying it again and again, and alos tried washing it with dish soap (someone said that might help at some point).