Hello,

I found this definition - Osnaburg: A plainly woven cotton fabric with small
flecks of cotton stalks remaining within the weave. Its appearance is similar
to a coarse muslin.

Sounds like flour sacking material to me.

I found some gorgeous peacock blue silk - with a shimmer that changes color
from the greenish to blueish peacock range depending on the angle of the light.
I thought it would make a beautiful skirt lining or something? Would something
like this be too OOP? (if it is, I think I'll add it to my collection anyway,
but it would be nice to have an excuse)

Annette M
(someday I hope I can contribute as much as I get from here)