Ladies and Gentlemen,
>From my understanding, when there appears on a list multiples from one
email, 98% of the time it is due to computer error, glitch, or virus. When
it is the senders error it is more likely then not an oops of the fingers.
Sue, Lalah was replying to other emails as well as yours. There were at
least two others that made a comment about the multiple letter but I would
say that perhaps yours might have been the one that pushed things over the
edge. This is not saying you are bad, perhaps just bad timing.
Lalah, I understand about the moving. Sorry to hear that it is smaller, it
makes things a little more stressful when you have to figure out what goes
and what stays so that you have room to move around in. Here is wishing for
you a quick and comfortable settling in in your new location.

Everyone is allowed to express their opinions on this list (within reason,
see list rules).
Everyone has one of those days (sometimes weeks :P ).
Everyone has one of those knee jerk reactions once in a while as we all have
those buttons that others accidentally push.
A few do not speak for the many on this list.(except maybe the moderator on
running the list)

Now back to the regularly scheduled costuming program.

De