I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. It could be that there's more
people using the muslin where I am and the bolts aren't used up as
quickly in Everett. I"ll bet there is more of this muslin in some
places six months from now, but in the SF area, it seems to be gone.

And that's why I'm so lucky - there are at least 20 other stores where
I can find muslin in a 20 minute driving area.

LynnD

On 8/11/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wow!  I was at my local Joanne's (Everett, Washington USA) and they had
> *whole* bolts of the 90" and 120".
>
> Where are you located?
>

> > (Sorry for the cross-post. I wanted everyone to know what I've found
> > out in case it pertains to you.)
SNIP MYSELF.