If you are hunting for beautiful saris on-line, some in the 9-yard length,
most handloomed, mostly cotton and silk, plus draping information, cholis,
petticoats, and veils, DO visit http://www.sarisafari.com.  She has the best
quality I've found, and I'm encouraging her to stock more things that suit
various historical-costuming tastes.

By the way, for anyone looking for Indian block-print yard goods with
18th-century compatible prints, contact *me.* I am slowly developing sources
for importing them, and have about a dozen different prints at this time. I
haven't got a Web site set up but I have scans of the fabrics I can send
you.

Lauren
--
Lauren M. Walker