From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of katherine sanders
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 5:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] re: kyoto book

Thanks for the link Dawn - I could find one book with a similar cover on
Amazon UK but there were other books on that page that /seem/ to be the
same thing with, as you say, different page numbers and covers!

Now I'm totally confused. I could work out that two of them (with same
number of pages but same publication
date) seem to have 720 pages - does that sound right to those who
already have the book?

Sorry for confusion,
katherine