Hi, Marc. I believe the Guildhall Museum collection was incorporated into that of the City Museum (Museum of London). If that is the case, the leather jerkin that they currently have on display might be part of the same finds or possibly incorporated from the pieces you show. I would send a note to the Curator or Collections Manager (I can't remember her name, but she is very helpful with such things) to find out. Perhaps after they acquired a complete jerkin they took the pieces off exhibit. Of course, the pics come from 1908, so they might have been lost in the Blitz. I think the old Guildhall Museum was only a few blocks from the river and the docks. Sorry I don't know more. Mike T.

. Has anyone ever published anything on these? I can't find anything in the stuff I have available, but I don't have any indexes to most of the costuming journals.