> Now *I* need to find a pic.
>
> All I can remember is that is is of a "Hunt", everyone is in white, and
> some of the ladies are wearing houplenades (sp?).

Well, I found the name for you but after a little searching, I found very
little on line.  I found it in the book "20,000 years of fashion" by
Francois Boucher and it is called "Hunting with falcons at the court of
Philip the Good".  The artist is just listed as "french school" and it is
supposed to be housed at Versailles.

> I know can I be - more - vague.
>
> I am especially looking for either a high-rez version that I can cut
> certain dresses out of the pic, or many high-rez details.

It may be easier to find if you can find the painting name in french and
search for that.  But if you don't have much luck, contact me off-list and
I am willing to scan it and send it to you privately....

HTH,

Diana

www.RenaissanceFabrics.net
"Everything for the Costumer"