Does anyone know of an available source that diagrams a woman's dress from this period? (preferably online, but I'll take what I can get)

I'm looking for a basic diagram of something like this:

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/ho/09/euwb/hob_1991.6.1a,b.htm

Someone diagrammed this gown! She was a curator at the Met at the time, but was at another museum at the time of the presentation. At the Costume Society of America meeting held in Williamsburg (1999?) it was one of the presentations. The curator was able to figure out the exact layout of the gown on the yardage because of the large size motifs of the bizarre silk.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'm trying to remember if the layout was given on a handout, or does anyone remember the name of the lady who did the research? That might help Dawn track down the diagram.

I do remember that it was mostly straight cuts, not a lot of curves, and no significant wasted fabric.

You probably know this already, but wear it over stays! Early 18thC stays are a lot straighter than the 3rd & 4th quarters.

     -Carol