At 16:28 13/10/2005, you wrote:
Kimiko Small wrote:

At 08:33 AM 10/12/2005, you wrote:

 because she had documentation of what you were talking about.
Oh yes please share that info on the list as well. I've been having a doozy of a time trying to figure out how Henry VIII's smocks are done without resorting to raglan style sleeves. Any info that can hopefully shed light would be wonderful.

www.bellomarisco.com/smocking.php

This is the website of the gal who taught the class on pleatwork. I don't know if folks here are already familiar with it or not, but it was new to me. I don't see her shirt diagrams on the site, just the pleatwork and stitching. The handouts from the class had assembly diagrams.

Great site - thanks for the link.

Suzi