> www.bellomarisco.com/smocking.php
>
> This is the website of the gal who taught the class on pleatwork. I
> don't know if folks here are already familiar with it or not, but it was
> new to me. I don't see her shirt diagrams on the site, just the
> pleatwork and stitching. The handouts from the class had assembly
diagrams.

lol! I was about to go hunt down her site as I recalled her smocking
recreations.

A most informative site to be sure. I found it while hunting down portraits
by Ludger tom Ring d.J. as I'm trying to make a dress in the style of one of
his sitters.

michaela de bruce
http://costumes.glittersweet.com