>Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:25:48 -0500
>From: "E House" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [h-cost] OT vacuums

>I can't be the only one with this problem--little threads, all over my carpet,
>and a vacuum that just can't handle 'em.

I have one of those rubber-bristled brooms like you see on TV, and it works
great for getting cat hair and my long hairs up off the carpet. I haven't tried
it for threads or lint, since I have wood floors in my sewing room, but since
you mentioned cat hairs I had to recommend it. My vacuum never gets jammed with
hair anymore because I use the rubber broom before I vacuum. It also works
great for getting into the grout lines between tiles.

Tea Rose