Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:28:31 +0200
From: "Bjarne og Leif Drews"
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Re: habit francaise
To: "Historical Costume"

Dear Anette,
This is what i had in mind, would be lovely on a grey silk.
But it was not used with a darker toned waistcoat, so ill have to stick on
the off white.
But that can also be nice.
Would you magine, i searched for a twisted high glossy silk and found
Mulberry Silks in England. I mailed the lady today because i want to order
some things from her.
She says they have 900 collours to choose from!!!!!!!!!!!
That doesnt help much hah!

Bjarne