> If you are trying to emulate white fur trim on an outfit, and don't want
> use fur skins, a finely knit white angora yarn, made from prime plucked
> angora, can be brushed out into a very impressive mock fur.

Hehehe, and if the knit is felted it also works;)

I have a short cross over chest warmer that was once upon a time a batwinged
regular sized jumper. I bought it felted so made it into a wearble garment.I
have been seriously thinking about using it as a white fur trim for some
garb.

I'm pretty sure it's angora. It's very white and super soft.

michaela de bruce
http://costumes.glittersweet.com