I would be very greatfull if anybody could tell me a little more of these patterns. Some years ago i photocopyed some patterns from a book at the library, and just wondered if these are from the book of Blanche Payne. There is the cut of the wool mantua and a pattern of an 18th century dress made in silk faille, jacket and skirt. Also the cut of Frederik V's, wedding suit also a francaise dress and there are photos of the actual garments. Just in case that i didnt need to buy the book, i am only interrested in the patterns, if i dont have them already.
Would be very gratefull if some could give me a clue

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk

http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/