This message is beign forwarded to interested parties
at the request of the Shumways - the volume in
question is to be reprinted, and is being offered at a
discount to early purchasers. If you are at all
interested in late 18th/early 19th century Eastern
American clothing, this is fantastic resource.

Maura

"From:  "Dorothy and George Shumway"
"Dear Maura,
We are pleased to announce that  RURAL PENNSYLVANIA
CLOTHING by Ellen Gehret is being reprinted and should
be available by the 28th of November, 2005.
The book will be softbound but sewn- not glued, which
makes it a very durable book.

"We want to thank you and the members of your 18th
century email list who initiated a request to reprint
this book.  In appreciation we are offering the book
at a special price to you,  your reenator list, and
others during the month of November.  The book will be
available for $35 and free shipping on orders placed
during November 2005.  On the 1st of  December,  the
price will be $40 plus $6 shipping.

"I will be putting the information on our website
www.shumwaypublisher.com this weekend.  People can
also call us toll free 1-888-748-6929 to order.  We
accept visa, mastercard, and American Express, also
checks and money orders.

"Thank you again, and since you were the first to
write us, I will ask you to  pass on the infomation to
others rather than my emailing them individually.

"Dorothy Shumway
George Shumway Publisher
3900 Deep Run Lane
York, PA 17402"