Hi Yvonne, it is not clear who you are adressing this to. Dawn, me (Sg), or the list?
YVONNE SCHNYDER wrote:

Hi, I keep getting someone elses messages, I think you have the wrong email address.

From: Dawn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Historical Costume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [h-cost] Re: Holiday Gift exchange - question...clarification
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 09:10:39 -0600

WickedFrau wrote:

So we are NOT supposed to know who sent us our gift? I just got my "assignment," and I'd kinda like to "talk" to this person. Sounds like we have a lot in common!
Good match Dawn!

You'll know when they send you something. It's not supposed to be completely anonymous, just a mystery at first.

I didn't put any restrictions on contacting your assignment (sounds a bit cloak-and-dagger doesn't it?) so if you want to chat or feel you need more info before chosing a gift, feel free.

Almost everybody has been paired up. I will finish sending names out today.

Dawn