In a message dated 11/9/2005 11:39:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Forgive  that i have another question. I want to make the sleave ruffles of
the  yellow dress with scalloped edges. I dont have pinking tools, and i just

want to cut it with ordinary scissors.

They do make scalloped pinking shears.... if you can find them!

On "Last of the Mohicans" for the girls' "frilly frocks" they just cut the
ruffles in a scalloped pattern with regular pinking shears and then covered the
 pointed pinking with either a fancy braid or a ruffled  ribbon.