We don't have a dummy either. But, the DH is busy making 2 teddy bears and 2 shoulder wraps out of an old mink coat. A co-worker of mine had this old coat from her grandmother, and she asked if we could make bears and wraps out of it for her granddaughters. So, I spent about 2 weeks carefully picking the whole thing apart, now the re-construction begins. The wraps will be lined with the original coat lining, and there were some monogram appliques on the lining that will be applied to one of the wraps as well. We'll probably put the original coat label on the other wrap. My project for the next 1.5 months will be baking holiday goodies and the various holiday dinners.

Sandy

"Those Who Fail To Learn History
Are Doomed to Repeat It;
Why They Are Simply Doomed.