Suzi Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
At 18:20 25/11/2005, you wrote:
The Museum of London's website has a "press pack" in PDF which has many, many pictures of some of the things -- including larger versions the mitten and the sock. Also background info -- well, it goes on and on. Anyone interested in things from around 500 - 1500 should download and read the PDF, really.

Go here: http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/MOLsite/gallery/medieval/pages/c_closu
re.asp

I don't think I need to take photos next week - that is a great series of pictures. The Press pack I was sent was nowhere near that informative. My colleague Annie the Pedlar is one of the craftspeople, and that is the wretched gable hood that caused me such grief!!

Suzi

It looks great, Suzi! May I ask, what solution did you decide on for the inside front section - did you do it as a padded roll or flat fabric?

Jean
--
Jean Waddie