Sincere apologies to everyone for mis-posting that last message. It was
intended to go "offlist" to Suzi Clark . So, to quote Lazarus Long, I "plead
youth and inexperience, and long-and-faithful Service ". [Robert Heinlein]
  I prey you Pardon; and - as I do hope for Heaven - do trust that God shall
move your hearts to Mercy concerning my Transgression.

  What more can I say? It's late, and I've had a loooong, hard  day; and now
I'm not-concentrating as well as I ought. Time to give-up and go to bed; - I
have to be up at 0545 GMT, and I'm not as bright as I used to be,
first-thing-in-the-mornings.

  Getting older really is "the pits".

    Yours in Service,
Julian Wilson,
[aka. Messire Matthew Baker/Matthieu Besquer, Governor & Castellan of Jersey,
1486-1497: Motto  - "Si vis pacem, para bellum" [Trans:-"if you wish for Peace,
prepare for War" ]
  late-medieval Re-enactor; & Historian and Master Artisan to
"The Companie of the Duke's Leopards",
[the only mediƦval living-history Group in "olde" Jersey]
Meet us at <www.dukesleopards.org >">
     [input]
  -