From: "Lloyd Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:05:22 -0500
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Re: Disposing of fabric

And don't forget your local Senior Citizen center.  They often have projects
going that use a wide variety of scraps. Or assisted senior care facilities.
Ours locally have a craft room that need to be "fed" on a regular basis. The
art teacher at a local elementary school is always asking for my scraps that
she uses on a variety of textile projects.

Kathleen