I recently finished an embroidery project using reeled silk.  What with my
nasty rough hands and putting it into and out of the work bag I can certainly
understand covering up all but the part being worked.  The bag is gorgeous but
snags like crazy.  I keep it in a plastic food bag before putting it into my
work bag.  I'm afraid to wear it because it snags so easily.
Julie