On Monday 12 December 2005 12:57 pm, Deredere Galbraith wrote:
> Unfortionally I can't find any fabric that looks right with the purple.
> And I won't be able to buy new fabric.
> It is just a normal party and the people won't know if it is not right.
> It is just that the dress doesn't feel like an evening dress to me.
>
> But you all gave me some ideas.
> What I could do is add some white lace to the bottom of the apron.
> And also use the lace on the evening bodice.
> And some darkpurple satin ribbon decoration on the bottom of the skirt.
> Maby that will do it.

If I were doing it, I'd consider making a new apron, to completely cover the
checked one, for evening wear.  But if you can't find a suitable fabric,
there goes that idea.  (Have you considered solid white or ivory?  That might
work).

--
Cathy Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Physics is like sex; sure, it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it."--Richard Feynman