Danielle Nunn-Weinberg wrote:
Does anyone have a record of these threads or a good tip that they can email me off list since I had an encounter with an exploding bottle of salad dressing (wearing new clothes, naturally), and I need to deal with a large blob of olive oil right in the middle of the top...

I always had good luck with a commercial degreaser (Fuller-Brush makes
one as does Shacklee) -- and the Shacklee Basic H.  (my folks used to
sell Shacklee at one time -- that's my only connection).

Susan
-----
Susan Farmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]