Greetings--

McClure, Kate wrote:
I had to snicker over this blurb from the Marie Antoinette doll, er
figure:
 This 5-1/2" tall, hard vinyl figure features amazing "Ejector Head
Action," and comes with a removable plastic wig and dress.

For the 13th century geek like me, the Pope Innocent III action figure is da bomb. Someone out there knew which pope was considered to have reigned at the apex of the medieval papacy, rather than just picking one of those trendy popes like Julian II.

The best part is the little Latin scroll that comes with him, which is not translated anywhere on the packaging. It reads, in English, "Kiss my a**, son of a Hohenstaufen."

Susan