I know most folks are probably shopped out by now, but I thought I would

pass this along for the die-hards. :)

My two local Joann's have placed a lot of those fancy Europa brand
metallic woven trims on deep clearance. I just bought a bunch at .75
per
yard. (Down from $4-6) They had some really nice wedding laces marked
down to ridiculous prices too. It won't last. If you're a trim junkie,

it's worth looking into.

Also, mid/late-January is when Joann's typically puts the remaining
spring and summer fashion fabrics on the dollar tables. This means
there's a chance at cheap linen and silk. So if you need to start
saving, now would be the time to set some money aside in anticipation.
:)

Dawn
I just have to try and get to them before Dawn does, since we share
locale :).

Cy's BIG sale is next Monday!

Catherine