Tubular to me means straight like a toilet paper roll. Elizabethan is cone.
http://www.tudor-portraits.com/Elizabeth15.jpg
http://www.tudor-portraits.com/Elizabeth25.jpg
http://www.tudor-portraits.com/Elizabeth.jpg

my def. on MoaP
this is not (though loud) MoaP
http://photobucket.com/albums/v314/Maestro01/PSClaudeandPetronella/?action=v
iew&current=PC36.jpg

It's when the bodice is cinched in such a way that the bosoms have no room
but to pop out.
http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?userid=jmstrange&gallery_id=25
2009&image_id=11
Though these are wenches, I have seen women suppose to be nobility and
looking like tarts.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v314/Maestro01/CommercialShoot/?action=view&cu
rrent=Commercial95.jpg
This isn't as bad as I have seen in the past.
Now I have no problem MoaPs except that it has become the belief that this
was the norm for women of that century. This is not saying that the blooming
bosom wasn't seen but it wasn't common.

De