What company are you all talking about?
Sue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joan Jurancich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Cheap Trims

Maybe it's because I live in California, the state where the business is located. All I know is that I was told on the phone that they only sell wholesale and would not fill my order. It's annoying since they are the only source of (inexpensive) cotton twill tape I have found. Fortunately, a 100-yard roll of 1/2-inch twill tape (or 250-yard in narrower sizes) last a long time.

And they must have increased their minimum order amount again. It was $60 when I ordered in June 2005.

Joan