"Period Costume for Stage and Screen 1500-1800" by
Jean Hunnisett is the book, and should be in your local library. ;-> If you have any questions, I'm sure a lot of us can help you out.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Becky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] robe a la francaise

How might I get that pattern? Is it in a book I might find at the library? It seems I need to find the library that has all these costuming books. I plan a day to go over to Lancaster, PA to visit one of the libraries recommended for me. I'll ask my local library if they can borrow the ones we can find in the area. I appreciate the help. I know what I want to make just not sure how to MAKE it work. ----- Original Message ----- From: "kelly grant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>