I am *finally* finishing my version of an early period Irish short coat for
my Husband, and I find I am nearly out of one particular colour of DMC
Medicis wool. I go to check the website of the shop I usually buy from (I
cannot get any locally)  only to find that since I last ordered from them
they no longer carry it. Grrr! (This is the second time this has happened to
me with this particular line of wool, apparently I'm one of the very few
people that actually uses it.)

What I am looking for is a Canadian shop that carries Medicis, that will do
mail-order/online. I'm in 'Northern' Ontario, but I'd consider anything
within reasonable shipping distance. US suppliers are fine as well, provided
they don't charge an arm and a leg for shipping. :-)

Thanks folks for any help!

Sheridan

" I'm Irish! When I am well, I am better than everyone,
when I am hurt I yell at the top of my
lungs, and when I am dead I shall be  deader
than anybody! "