Susan,

That would be great! I am asking as a part of a team
for a costuming competition, so having a link with
several useful things on it would be grand. :-) We are
planning a middle class English/Flemish loose gown.
The model is planning a pregancy, so we wanted to make
sure we had all the accomodation for it - it would add
an interesting touch to the research.

Kathy

>  I've found about
> a half dozen or so paintings of pregnant women late
> in the SCA period
> -- including one that's just out of period.  I can
> see about getting
> them posted somewhere if y'all are interested; one
> of them appears to
> be a pregnant Eleanor of Toledo!

Ermine, a lion rampant tail nowed gules charged on the shoulder with a rose Or
barbed, seeded, slipped and leaved vert

ItÂ’s never too late to be who you might have been.
-George Eliot
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is
an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it.
-Ivan Panin