I don't have a drawing, but I can scan my blackwork one, if you can't find
anything.
Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Cascio Michael
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 6:34 AM
To: h-costume@mail.indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] Tudor roses

Hi all,
   I'd like to embroider some Tudor roses on a shift
and I cannot draw, really cannot draw.  So I would
like to know if there is somewhere on-line I can find
black and white line drawings of Tudor roses,
preferably the five petal kind.  Books with this kind
of line drawing would also be great.  Other Tudor
flowers suitable for embroidery would also be of
interest for later but I would like to get started on
the roses soon.
                            Thanks,  Cassandra