----- Original Message ----- From: "michaela" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Re: Martha to Mia - I needed that!

I'm a size 14 in commercial patterns, my main measurements are pretty close
(hips waist, bust) but most of my bust measurement is from my ribcage. It
makes for a very tricky fit even for professional seamstresses. Been there, realised I know my own body best had a very steep learning curve in pattern
drafting;)

It IS a PITA, isn't it? I'm glad to hear of someone else with the same issues.

I have a big ribcage, broad shoulders, chunky arms, short legs, and a flat butt. Getting things to fit is a nightmare!

Dianne