Ladies,

Let's see what every day wear you come up with that is "historically inspired". You will be great motivators to the rest of us.

CW bodices could be a good choice, made with a little more "ease" than is historically accurate. The full sleeves would be pretty as well as easy to wear.

Susan

"Slow down. The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel
too fast and you miss all you are traveling for".  - "Ride the Dark
Trail" by Louis L'Amour