Oh no - I put a kilt together with Cap'n Jack's way of walking and I get - centre of Glasgow on a Saturday night! Not a good picture!

Jean

Melody Watts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
hmmmm....how about Cap'n Jack IN a kilt??????
ultimate rowwhhh!double oye!
melody

--- Dianne & Greg Stucki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And yeah, if you got a hubby willing to dress like
Capt'n Jack... oye.
> Enjoy yourselves. ;-)
> I fell in love with my husband because he enjoyed
wearing kilts... I
> really like men in kilts.
>
> Kimiko

Last week's People magazine had a photo of Johnny
Depp, taken on the set of
the new POtC movie. He was shirtless...rarr.

Dianne