But I can see elements of both in my
kids' facial features. I daresay there's no historic "look" that quite
matches that!

--Robin

I imagine you are right!

My grandmother was half English, half Norwegian, and I look just like her--my hair is even turning the same beautiful silver hers did, instead of just gray--so, whatever look that combo produces is me, though in truth, I'm definitely a genetic mutt. I have just enough Native America filtered in from my mom's side to make me turn coppery when I tan.

My husband, on the other hand, is 100% Roman Catholic Polish, and only second generation American. The boys look mostly like him, with just traces of me in their features. I'm thinking of researching Polish garb for them, because I think it would suit them, though the Skinny Monkey Boy prefers the Neanderthal look--as little clothing as possible! LOL.

Dianne