Quoting Robin Netherton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006, Elizabeth Walpole wrote:

To save re-posting this info is there any way we can add the archives
address to the info that's attached to the bottom of every email?

If you go to the web page listed there already, you'll find directions on
getting to Eric's archive. This could be updated to include the two more
recent post-by-post archives (gmane and mail-archive), but still, given
the number of times people ask, it's obvious they aren't following the
existing link that's already on every message.

I may be just having a "clueless Day," but there's nothing inherent
about the link at the bottom of each message

that in any way indicates that you can find archives there.  I know that
they're there, because I'm an obsessive link follower .....

Susan
-----
Susan Farmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]