Greetings,

   I know there are several people who live in or near France - I'm seeking
some info and history about Fougeres, Brittany.  If anyone would be interested
in speaking to me off-list about this part of the country would you please
e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]   My thanks!

Roscelin

Daydreaming while curled up in a blanket.

P.S.   To those who asked me off line about the instructions to do Byzantine
chain-maile.  I'm still looking for the book, we just resorted out books and
still have a couple of piles that have not made it on to the shelves.  Will get
back to you as soon as I break this flu bug which is soon I hope.