I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my plea for assistance with the
regency robe (?) from P&P. I'll probably be asking more questions as I'm really
not familiar at all with that period of costuming and don't really know where
to start. I was hoping to find a pattern for the robe from one of the existing
pattern companies as I'm not too good at scaling patterns from a book.

Bjarne - you mentioned that you had made a dress similar to this one - any
chance of seeing pictures? I would love to see your version as I am sure it is
stunning (like everything else you make)!

Thanks,
Wendi